Proof that one of the threats to the Republic is economic illiteracy:
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Michael Brown
Former Under Secretary of Homeland Security, Author of “Deadly Indifference”, National Security Blog Expert - The National Journal, Political Blogger - The Daily Caller, Radio Talk Show Host - "The Michael Brown Show", Founder & Chairman - Apoklayyis, Inc.
Post InformationPosted on: September 6, 2012
Posted in: 2012 Election, capitalism, Class Warfare, Deficit Spending, Economic Liberty, Economy
Comments: 2 Comments
Follow @michaelbrownusa on Twitter
- Friday’s Caption Contest November 4, 2011
- Friday’s Caption Contest December 9, 2011
- Friday’s Caption This Contest December 2, 2011
- Caption This on the Mike Rosen Show Today. April 26, 2012
- Friday Night’s Caption This Contest January 6, 2012
- Colorado’s Political Reality May 23, 2013
- Politicizing The Oklahoma City and Moore Tornado Outbreak May 20, 2013
- How Long Will The United States Survive? May 17, 2013
- Barack Obama’s Manners, Etiquette & Protocol – Or Lack Thereof May 16, 2013
- When Shooting Victims’ Relatives Lash Out, Reason & Logic Immaterial May 15, 2013
- Emily: This government is completely out of control and d...
- Den: This just scratches the surface of what\'s going o...
- Maverick: Buh Bye IRS commish Miller sayingyesterday if the ...
- Michael Brown: We don\'t need a replacement for the EPA or Depart...
- Michael Brown: Bipartisanship is and should be dead. Bipartisans...